This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Install and Executing Issues

May 17, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Hi,

I have been using BizTalk 2009 for 6 months now and need to start testing my environment.  This tool looks great, but I cannot seem to get it working.  I have hit the following issues.

1. Install script fails to find WMI reference.  BizTalk 2009, Windows server 2008 64bit

2. Application is deployed and GAC, but when I run the test I get the error "The document specification failed to load."  After many a re-install and host restart, this error disappeared and below was seen.

3.  a) "The adapter WCF-Net Tcp raised an error message.  Cannot access a disposed object."  b) The messaging engine failed to process a message submitted by adapter WCF-Net TCP.  No subscribers were found.

I have checked all the settings for send and receive locations.  All looks ok.

Any help most appreciated,

Ben

Coordinator
May 17, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Hi Ben,

1. Install script fails to find WMI reference.  BizTalk 2009, Windows server 2008 64bit

A: Could you give me the errors and I'll update the script if neccesary. Are you running the BizTalk servers on x64?

2. Application is deployed and GAC, but when I run the test I get the error "The document specification failed to load."  After many a re-install and host restart, this error disappeared and below was seen.

3.  a) "The adapter WCF-Net Tcp raised an error message.  Cannot access a disposed object."  b) The messaging engine failed to process a message submitted by adapter WCF-Net TCP.  No subscribers were found.

A: Something seams to be messed up. Could you check the subscriptions report to make sure the send ports has valid subscriptions.

Perhaps this would be easier to resolve IRL. Send me a mail through my blog, and I'll respond with my phone number.

HTH

//Mikael

May 18, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Hi Mikael,

Thanks for the quick reply.

1. Yes the server is x64.  Error is the following. 

Create BBW_PxHost
Instance of the WMI class is not found.
No instance was found with the specified key.  This could be the result of the instance being deleted by another BizTalk Admin session.(HRESULT: 0).

The code looks good when comparing to MSDN supplied VBs for creating host, host instances etc.  I think it may be an x64 issue, as things are just a little different.

2. I can see the following subscriptions.

- Messaging Single and Multi Message Box: {2196903B-7031-40CD-9DF6-174D087F9599}

- Orchestration Single Message Box: {FC3E1E00-84B6-4EC9-B175-B8B1536F2FCA}

- Activate: EmptySchedule_Baseline1.SimpleSchedule(b61dd131-1970-2032-03e9-b32a5d6276a2)[0]

and three Cache <ServerName> subscriptions.

I have not used WCF-Net TCP, so likely this has not been configured correctly.

Thanks,

Ben

Coordinator
May 18, 2010 at 6:21 AM
Edited May 18, 2010 at 8:34 AM

Hi Ben,
Rather then trying to figure out the problem, I'd suggest you create the hosts, instances and handlers manually. It's not that complicated.

1. Create 3 hosts called BBW_PxHost, BBW_RxHost and BBW_TxHost with tracking enabled and "only 32 bit" disabled
2. If you have 2 BizTalk boxes, create the BBW_RxHost instance on a separate server from the others, otherwise just create them all on the same machine. Don't create more than 3 instances.
3. Add a Send and Receive handler for the WCF-netTcp adapter.
4. Try import the msi again.

If this still doesn't work, I'll just send you the compiled assembly and bindings, so that you can add them manually.

//Mikael

May 20, 2010 at 6:16 AM

Hi Mikael,

I actually did have to create the host, host instances, send and receive handlers.  I believe something has happened during the import step of the MSI.

Happy to manually do all steps.

Cheers,

Ben

Coordinator
May 20, 2010 at 7:22 AM

I think there might be a problem with your environment. The messaging scenario is configuration only (no custom code), and should therefor not cause any problems. You could try deleting the "BizTalk Benchmark Wizard" application, re-create it manualy and just import the binding. Needless to say, you could then only run the messaging scenario from the tool, but that is the most commonly used se perhaps that's ok.

HTH

//Mikael

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<BindingInfo xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" Assembly="Microsoft.BizTalk.Deployment, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Version="3.5.1.0" BindingStatus="FullyBound" BoundEndpoints="2" TotalEndpoints="2">
  <Timestamp>2010-05-20T00:15:00.0416189-07:00</Timestamp>
  <ModuleRefCollection>
    <ModuleRef Name="[Application:BizTalk Benchmark Wizard]" Version="" Culture="" PublicKeyToken="" FullName="[Application:BizTalk Benchmark Wizard], Version=, Culture=, PublicKeyToken=">
      <Services />
      <TrackedSchemas/>
    </ModuleRef>
  </ModuleRefCollection>
  <SendPortCollection>
    <SendPort Name="Messaging Single and Multi Message Box" IsStatic="true" IsTwoWay="false" BindingOption="0">
      <Description>This port is calling the Indigo Service console host.</Description>
      <TransmitPipeline Name="Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines.PassThruTransmit" FullyQualifiedName="Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines.PassThruTransmit, Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Type="2" TrackingOption="ServiceStartEnd MessageSendReceive PipelineEvents" Description="" />
      <PrimaryTransport>
        <Address>net.tcp://R805-08:2001/TCP1</Address>
        <TransportType Name="WCF-NetTcp" Capabilities="907" ConfigurationClsid="7fd2dfcd-6a7b-44f9-8387-29457fd2eaaf" />
        <TransportTypeData>&lt;CustomProps&gt;&lt;UseSSO vt="11"&gt;0&lt;/UseSSO&gt;&lt;InboundBodyLocation vt="8"&gt;UseBodyElement&lt;/InboundBodyLocation&gt;&lt;InboundBodyPathExpression vt="8" /&gt;&lt;MessageClientCredentialType vt="8"&gt;Windows&lt;/MessageClientCredentialType&gt;&lt;SendTimeout vt="8"&gt;00:01:00&lt;/SendTimeout&gt;&lt;OutboundXmlTemplate vt="8"&gt;&amp;lt;bts-msg-body xmlns="http://www.microsoft.com/schemas/bts2007" encoding="xml"/&amp;gt;&lt;/OutboundXmlTemplate&gt;&lt;OpenTimeout vt="8"&gt;00:01:00&lt;/OpenTimeout&gt;&lt;AlgorithmSuite vt="8"&gt;Basic256&lt;/AlgorithmSuite&gt;&lt;SecurityMode vt="8"&gt;None&lt;/SecurityMode&gt;&lt;TransportClientCredentialType vt="8"&gt;Windows&lt;/TransportClientCredentialType&gt;&lt;ClientCertificate vt="8" /&gt;&lt;TransactionProtocol vt="8"&gt;OleTransactions&lt;/TransactionProtocol&gt;&lt;MaxReceivedMessageSize vt="3"&gt;65536&lt;/MaxReceivedMessageSize&gt;&lt;StaticAction vt="8"&gt;Action&lt;/StaticAction&gt;&lt;TransportProtectionLevel vt="8"&gt;EncryptAndSign&lt;/TransportProtectionLevel&gt;&lt;CloseTimeout vt="8"&gt;00:01:00&lt;/CloseTimeout&gt;&lt;EnableTransaction vt="11"&gt;0&lt;/EnableTransaction&gt;&lt;InboundNodeEncoding vt="8"&gt;Xml&lt;/InboundNodeEncoding&gt;&lt;PropagateFaultMessage vt="11"&gt;-1&lt;/PropagateFaultMessage&gt;&lt;OutboundBodyLocation vt="8"&gt;UseBodyElement&lt;/OutboundBodyLocation&gt;&lt;/CustomProps&gt;</TransportTypeData>
        <RetryCount>0</RetryCount>
        <RetryInterval>5</RetryInterval>
        <ServiceWindowEnabled>false</ServiceWindowEnabled>
        <FromTime>2000-01-01T07:00:00</FromTime>
        <ToTime>2000-01-01T06:59:59</ToTime>
        <Primary>true</Primary>
        <OrderedDelivery>false</OrderedDelivery>
        <DeliveryNotification>1</DeliveryNotification>
        <SendHandler Name="BBW_TxHost" HostTrusted="false">
          <TransportType Name="WCF-NetTcp" Capabilities="907" ConfigurationClsid="7fd2dfcd-6a7b-44f9-8387-29457fd2eaaf" />
        </SendHandler>
      </PrimaryTransport>
      <SecondaryTransport>
        <Address />
        <RetryCount>3</RetryCount>
        <RetryInterval>5</RetryInterval>
        <ServiceWindowEnabled>false</ServiceWindowEnabled>
        <FromTime>2000-01-01T07:00:00</FromTime>
        <ToTime>2000-01-01T06:59:59</ToTime>
        <Primary>false</Primary>
        <DeliveryNotification>1</DeliveryNotification>
        <SendHandler xsi:nil="true" />
      </SecondaryTransport>
      <ReceivePipelineData xsi:nil="true" />
      <Tracking>0</Tracking>
      <Filter>&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?&gt;
&lt;Filter xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"&gt;
  &lt;Group&gt;
    &lt;Statement Property="BTS.ReceivePortName" Operator="0" Value="Messaging Single and Multi Message Box" /&gt;
  &lt;/Group&gt;
&lt;/Filter&gt;</Filter>
      <Transforms />
      <Priority>5</Priority>
      <StopSendingOnFailure>false</StopSendingOnFailure>
      <RouteFailedMessage>false</RouteFailedMessage>
      <ApplicationName>BizTalk Benchmark Wizard</ApplicationName>
    </SendPort>
  </SendPortCollection>
  <DistributionListCollection />
  <ReceivePortCollection>
    <ReceivePort Name="Messaging Single and Multi Message Box" IsTwoWay="false" BindingOption="0">
      <Description xsi:nil="true" />
      <ReceiveLocations>
        <ReceiveLocation Name="Messaging Single and Multi Message Box">
          <Description>This endpoint is called from LoadGen</Description>
          <Address>net.tcp://localhost:1002/TCP1</Address>
          <PublicAddress />
          <Primary>true</Primary>
          <ReceiveLocationServiceWindowEnabled>false</ReceiveLocationServiceWindowEnabled>
          <ReceiveLocationFromTime>2000-01-01T07:00:00</ReceiveLocationFromTime>
          <ReceiveLocationToTime>2000-01-01T06:59:59</ReceiveLocationToTime>
          <ReceiveLocationStartDateEnabled>false</ReceiveLocationStartDateEnabled>
          <ReceiveLocationStartDate>2009-05-31T00:00:00</ReceiveLocationStartDate>
          <ReceiveLocationEndDateEnabled>false</ReceiveLocationEndDateEnabled>
          <ReceiveLocationEndDate>2009-06-01T23:59:59</ReceiveLocationEndDate>
          <ReceiveLocationTransportType Name="WCF-NetTcp" Capabilities="907" ConfigurationClsid="7fd2dfcd-6a7b-44f9-8387-29457fd2eaaf" />
          <ReceiveLocationTransportTypeData>&lt;CustomProps&gt;&lt;ServiceCertificate vt="8" /&gt;&lt;InboundBodyLocation vt="8"&gt;UseBodyElement&lt;/InboundBodyLocation&gt;&lt;UseSSO vt="11"&gt;0&lt;/UseSSO&gt;&lt;MessageClientCredentialType vt="8"&gt;Windows&lt;/MessageClientCredentialType&gt;&lt;InboundBodyPathExpression vt="8" /&gt;&lt;SendTimeout vt="8"&gt;00:01:00&lt;/SendTimeout&gt;&lt;OutboundXmlTemplate vt="8"&gt;&amp;lt;bts-msg-body xmlns="http://www.microsoft.com/schemas/bts2007" encoding="xml"/&amp;gt;&lt;/OutboundXmlTemplate&gt;&lt;OpenTimeout vt="8"&gt;00:01:00&lt;/OpenTimeout&gt;&lt;AlgorithmSuite vt="8"&gt;Basic256&lt;/AlgorithmSuite&gt;&lt;LeaseTimeout vt="8"&gt;00:05:00&lt;/LeaseTimeout&gt;&lt;SecurityMode vt="8"&gt;None&lt;/SecurityMode&gt;&lt;TransportClientCredentialType vt="8"&gt;Windows&lt;/TransportClientCredentialType&gt;&lt;TransactionProtocol vt="8"&gt;OleTransactions&lt;/TransactionProtocol&gt;&lt;MaxReceivedMessageSize vt="3"&gt;65536&lt;/MaxReceivedMessageSize&gt;&lt;TransportProtectionLevel vt="8"&gt;EncryptAndSign&lt;/TransportProtectionLevel&gt;&lt;CloseTimeout vt="8"&gt;00:01:00&lt;/CloseTimeout&gt;&lt;SuspendMessageOnFailure vt="11"&gt;0&lt;/SuspendMessageOnFailure&gt;&lt;EnableTransaction vt="11"&gt;0&lt;/EnableTransaction&gt;&lt;InboundNodeEncoding vt="8"&gt;Xml&lt;/InboundNodeEncoding&gt;&lt;IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults vt="11"&gt;0&lt;/IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults&gt;&lt;MaxConcurrentCalls vt="3"&gt;200&lt;/MaxConcurrentCalls&gt;&lt;OutboundBodyLocation vt="8"&gt;UseBodyElement&lt;/OutboundBodyLocation&gt;&lt;/CustomProps&gt;</ReceiveLocationTransportTypeData>
          <ReceivePipeline Name="Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines.XMLReceive" FullyQualifiedName="Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines.XMLReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Type="1" TrackingOption="ServiceStartEnd MessageSendReceive PipelineEvents" Description="" />
          <ReceivePipelineData xsi:nil="true" />
          <SendPipeline xsi:nil="true" />
          <SendPipelineData xsi:nil="true" />
          <Enable>true</Enable>
          <ReceiveHandler Name="BBW_RxHost" HostTrusted="false">
          </ReceiveHandler>
        </ReceiveLocation>
      </ReceiveLocations>
      <SendPipelineData xsi:nil="true" />
      <Authentication>0</Authentication>
      <Tracking>0</Tracking>
      <Transforms />
      <RouteFailedMessage>false</RouteFailedMessage>
      <ApplicationName>BizTalk Benchmark Wizard</ApplicationName>
    </ReceivePort>
  </ReceivePortCollection>
  <PartyCollection />