This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

LoadGen error while running benchmark

Jun 2, 2010 at 7:03 AM
Edited Jun 2, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Hi there,

I've been working with your tool for a couple of weeks now but I have some problems with it.
Sometimes I can run a benchmark of a couple of minutes without any problems, but usually I start getting LoadGen errors after a few minutes.

The error that appears multiple times in the EventLog is:

--------------------------------------------
Start() Section [WcfSection1] encountered the following exception and it will retry System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel'.

Server stack trace:
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.ThrowIfDisposedOrNotOpen()
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.OutputChannel.BeginSend(Message message, TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.BeginRequest(Message message, TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.StartSend(Boolean completedSynchronously)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.FinishEnsureOpen(IAsyncResult result, Boolean completedSynchronously)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.StartEnsureOpen(Boolean completedSynchronously)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.FinishEnsureInteractiveInit(IAsyncResult result, Boolean completedSynchronously)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.StartEnsureInteractiveInit()
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.Begin()
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.BeginCall(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object asyncState)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.BeginCall(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, AsyncCallback callback, Object asyncState)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeBeginService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at WcfTransport.IChannelAsyncNonTransactional.BeginSend(Message msg, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at WcfTransport.WcfClientAsyncNonTransactional.SendMessage(Boolean notUsed, Message loadgenMessage)
   at WcfTransport.WcfClientAsyncNonTransactional.SendSmallMsg(Boolean transactional, Message message)
   at WcfTransport.WcfTransport.SendSmallMessage(String UniqueDsstFileName)
   at LoadGen.NormalSectionThread.Start()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had no install issues at all and double checked everything.

It doesn't matter if I use the orchestration scenario or the messaging scenario. The error above appears in both situations.

My system is a 64bit Windows 2008 server with BizTalk Server 2009 and a seperate SQL Server 2008 machine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jun 2, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Update:

After I manually recreated the receive location with a WCF custom / TCP binding I no longer get the error.

However I got the error above on several machines so it seems that the default configured receive location has some kind of configuration issue.
So if you also have this problem you can workaround it by deleting the receive location and manually create a new WCF custom / TCP location (use the same name as the original one!) with ofcourse also the same address as the original one.

Coordinator
Jun 3, 2010 at 6:57 AM
Thanks, would you mind sending me your bindings file? send it to wmmihaa at hot mail dot com. Let me know if there is anything else I can do. //Mikael
Nov 23, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Hi,

I´m getting the same error. Is there a simple fix?

Best regards

Rasmus Jaeger